We understand our clients’ needs and will match your employment needs with a career opportunity that’s right for you. We will have a one-on-one interview with you to get a clear understanding of your work experience, skill set and career ambitions to enable us to present the best opportunity to help you achieve your goal.
What We Believe
- Our core values, character and integrity are critical to our success and enable us to provide excellent service to our clients and candidates.
- We value and respect our differences, nationality, religious beliefs and sexual orientation.
- We respect our employees and clients.
- We take full responsibility for our employees while on assignment.
- We believe in building a relationship with our employees and understanding what’s important to them.
- We keep our word and deliver what we promise.
What’s In It For You?
With over 50 years combined experience in the industry we understand your concerns. That’s why we offer the following benefits.
- 401 (k) retirement plan – Employer matches 100% of the first 3%
- Health Savings A (HSA)ccount
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Continued Education Units (CEU) contributions
We make sure that our employees are treated with respect and dignity in the workplace.
We address complaints immediately without bias and work with clients to resolve any issues that may arise.
Available Careers at
Administrative/Clerical Assistant IIIContract AssignmentTampa, FL
Administrative/Clerical Assistant IIContract AssignmentTampa, FL
Administrative/Clerical Assistant IContract AssignmentTampa, FL
Database AnalystContract to HireTampa, FL
Database AdministratorContract to HireTampa, FL
Data ManagerContract to HireTampa, FL
Cyber Security Specialist, SrContract to HireTampa, FL
BiostatisticianContract to HireTampa, FL
Biomedical EngineerContract to HireTampa, FL
Cyber Security Analyst, ExpertContract to hireTampa, FL