Website Vital Associates, Inc.
- Performs data entry, updates and verifies demographic information, no-show information.
- Schedules appointments and collects insurance information.
- Initiates and carries out a variety of administrative duties in support of patient care.
- Responsible for checking patients in upon arrival.
- Coordinates with team members to assure that patients are seen at their scheduled time within the clinic setting.
- Processes new enrollees and transfer patients by using Register Once, when needed.
- Contacts the travel office to arrange necessary transportation following established guidelines.
- Responding to incoming telephone inquiries and providing follow-up confirmation calls are completed.
- Entering no show information and appropriately documenting efforts as needed in Computerized Patient Record Systems (CPRS).
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Conditions of Employment
- You must be a U.S. Citizen to apply for this job.
- All applicants tentatively selected for VA employment in a testing designated position are subject to urinalysis to screen for illegal drug use prior to appointment. Applicants who refuse to be tested will be denied employment with VA.
- Selective Service Registration is required for males born after 12/31/1959.
- Must be proficient in written and spoken English.
- You may be required to serve a probationary period.
- Subject to background/security investigation.
- Selected applicants will be required to complete an online onboarding process.
- Must pass pre-employment physical examination.
- Participation in the seasonal influenza vaccination program is a requirement for all Department of Veterans Affairs Health Care Personnel (HCP).
- Participation in the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) vaccination program is a requirement for all Veterans Health Administration Health Care Personnel (HCP) – See “Additional Information” below for details.
(1) Experience: Six months experience of clerical, office, customer service, or other administrative work that indicates the ability to acquire the particular knowledge and skills needed to perform the duties of the position; OR
(2) Education: One year above high school; OR (3) Equivalent combination of experience and education are qualifying for entry level for which both education and experience are acceptable.
Candidates must demonstrate all of the KSA’s below:
1. Ability to meet, communicate, and interact with individuals in a courteous and helpful manner in order to give instructions and arrange appointments.
2. Ability to utilize computer systems to enter administrative data in patient systems.
3 Ability to learn and utilize basic medical terminology to record patient messages and physician request pertaining to follow-up medical care.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org